• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help me Sync Contacts on desire

wasta123

Lurker
Jul 14, 2010
Hi guys

Please can you help me.

I have recently purchased HTC desire, I love the phone, but I'm unable to sync it. The program works, it says sync, every time I connect it, it syncs, but nothing is transferred, not my contacts, calender etc.

The report always states 0 transfers. I tried a million times, I even changed the setting from outlook to windows contact, but nothing happens. All I want is to ensure the my details and numbers are not lost if i lose my phone, and the rest of my notes, messages etc.

If anyone can help, I would be extremely grateful.

regards

You can sync to Google Contacts and Calendar by using eg gSyncit, and then sync to your phone.
If you want to sync Notes, sync them to Google Documents with gSyncit and the to you phone with the app GDocs Notes. This way you can sync everthing wireless.

gSyncit costs 15 dollars but is worth every penny. Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones