• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help! Question about replacing back glass!

Colt_451

Lurker
Nov 12, 2016
Hey guys, about 4 months ago I dropped my phone in my driveway and cracked the back glass to my note 5 pretty badly. I just recently started having trouble on during phone calls. I was wondering if I get the back side glass peice replaced, if AT&T has a way of finding out if it was replaced or not. the warranty on my phone expires next week on the 20th. please help!

there are ways to find out if the back was taken off. You may want to go ahead and talk to at$t about getting the phone fix. most likely a cracked back glass will not void warranty work if it had nothing to do with the problem. In addition, if you hare having problems with the phone calls, you can post the problem here in case someone here is able to help.

Upvote 0
What is the easiest to use etc, launcher for Android, on my Galaxy Note 5. Thanks

you really needed to start your own thread since your question has absolutely nothing to do with replacing backglass. however to answer your question, the easiest launcher depends on your skill level and the best launcher is the one that has the features you are wanting that works on your phone. the best thing to do is to try the different ones and see what you like. I personally use smart launcher 3 pro.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones