1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Please recommend a sturdy case for my Samsung Galaxy S4

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by GalaxyDrama, Nov 5, 2014.

1. GalaxyDrama

GalaxyDrama Lurker

Hi ! I want a really sturdy case, this is very important to me more than sleekness and looks. If possible, I'd like to not pay more than $10 (I mean, it's just a case...) I am OK with bulk, it’s not at all a problem. But I don’t want it to be high on the sides where it’s hard to see and feel some of the keys on the screen. I also want the buttons on the side (power, volume) to be uncovered. If they will be covered, then I’d like them to easy to push through the material. I had 2 that were hard to push. In one case I had to remove the case each time, it was a drag but at least the case would easily remove. But the more recent case is sooo tight I can barely remove it. I would also like the case to be pink. Any help appreciated, thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. twister6

twister6 Android Expert

3. GalaxyDrama

GalaxyDrama Lurker

Hi Twister, I see there are 2 Samsung S4 cases you reviewed. I will look further into them. Thank you.

4. twister6

twister6 Android Expert

There are definitely more than two S4 cases I reviewed, plus don't limit yourself to S4, look into S5 and Note 2/3 reviews as well. Most of these manufacturers release the same cases for different phones. So if something is not reviewed under S4 you can probably use S5 review as a reference.

5. Justin01

Justin01 Well-Known Member

I think I have found one like what you were looking for from amazon. I couldn't load the amazon page at the moment though. I hope you'll be able to buy what you really wanted..

6. I always go on eBay and type the phone name and then hybrid case and then change the price to max 5 bucks and then there is normally a ton of good ones !

7. Endgame715

Endgame715 Newbie

As brittle as the Galaxies are. I wouldn't put anything less than a Defender Otterbox on them, honestly. I'll take protection and bulk over cheap flash n dash. I paid $60 for mine on my Note 3, but that was when they first came out. I got a Defender for my S3 for $20. You may try there.

8. You can get defender cases on eBay as long as you look in the right places for under 8 bucks never pay rediculous prices for something you can get cheap that's just foolish

9. alicerr

alicerr Lurker

#9 alicerr, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  10. masronmarsa

masronmarsa Lurker

For sturdy and tough case for Samsung Galaxy S4, I'd like to recommend one PU Leather case flip cover which can effectively protect your Samsung Galaxy S4 both front and back with the price about $8 - 10 or above.

11. hotcaptain

hotcaptain Lurker