• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Possible to Redefine Styles?

Welcome to androidforums.com Lane. :) I see you are asking many questions, which is great. I just wanted to give you a heads up that the developers of WPS Office may not check in here. We are a forum of android users helping other users, and I'm sure if another member can answer your questions they will chime in. I just don't want you to have an expectation that you are asking the actual developers. :)

Good luck, and again, welcome. :)

Reactions: ocnbrze and olbriar
Upvote 0
Thanks, Unforgiven, for the welcome. I had come up with those questions during my early experiences with WPS Office Suite. Then I found this mostly inactive forum and am hoping to give it a boost.

A huge part of my computer progress hav been due to interactions on fotums (and BBSes before that).

Lane
i would not call this forum inactive.....its just that you are asking very specific questions on a very specific app. one in which i am not very familiar with as i think many may not be. i use a Windows Office Suite account so most of my experience is with Office......though i do not use it much on android devices.

Upvote 0
Is there a way for the user to change the characteristics of the Styles (Normal, Heading 1, Heading 2, etc.)?

Lane
You can use that as like as into like a word doucment,head over to formatting on the top to change the normal heading as well. click on the "A"with arrow pointed up to make it bigger,and to shrink it down,there is the same "a" to decress it. Highlight any text,and there is a small floating box with the styles as well as different fonts to change it :)

I use WPS all the time.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
i would not call this forum inactive.....its just that you are asking very specific questions on a very specific app. one in which i am not very familiar with as i think many may not be. i use a Windows Office Suite account so most of my experience is with Office......though i do not use it much on android devices.
Don't worry I use it plentful on my p.c.

Upvote 0
Oh, I wasn't calling the Android Forums (plural) inactive. I was just referring to the WPS Office - Free Office Suit Forum,

Thank you, Milo, for the tips. What I asking about is a way to change what happens when you select some text and click the Heading 1 Style, for example. If I do that now, it applies Calibri 14 pt, but I would like it to apply Carlito 16 pt instead.

Lane

Upvote 0
Oh, I wasn't calling the Android Forums (plural) inactive. I was just referring to the WPS Office - Free Office Suit Forum,

Thank you, Milo, for the tips. What I asking about is a way to change what happens when you select some text and click the Heading 1 Style, for example. If I do that now, it applies Calibri 14 pt, but I would like it to apply Carlito 16 pt instead.

Lane
Not a problem. I just happen to see this message.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones