• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Android Desktop

Nothing special.

40469910.png

can i get your setup, plzthx?

Upvote 0
I got the transparent icons from Royalty Free Icons & Clipart Stock Images ~ Icons Etc. be warned it is a pain to try to find the icon on your phone though when the background light in the photo viewer is unavailable. But that site has a ton of different icon packs. I suggest downloading a whole icon pack and going through them on your computer and selecting the ones you want to use instead of (like me) transferring all icons to your SD card. The full pack of transparent icons runs around 143MB I believe.

Upvote 0
I got the transparent icons from Royalty Free Icons & Clipart Stock Images ~ Icons Etc. be warned it is a pain to try to find the icon on your phone though when the background light in the photo viewer is unavailable. But that site has a ton of different icon packs. I suggest downloading a whole icon pack and going through them on your computer and selecting the ones you want to use instead of (like me) transferring all icons to your SD card. The full pack of transparent icons runs around 143MB I believe.

awesome icons here! thanks for this

Upvote 0

Cool...thank you very much. I like darker backgrounds on my phone, and these are exactly what I was looking for!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones