• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your baby pics!

The restraining order prevents me from answering that question. Let me refer you to my legal counsel.

160685.jpg

Upvote 0
these are old threads...

(Sincere question) Does "old" truly mean no longer of any interest to the room? I'll listen, if so.

If it were old tech, best now left behind....I get that. (And I'm definitely only "lurking" on the tech threads); Know full well when to keep my fool mouth shut! ;) I'm after evergreen, timeless stuff, perhaps relevant to new and old alike, without adding a new thread.:)

And Dan.......Did you mean a "huh" moment.......Or an "ahah! / eureka!" moment?

Upvote 0
Back on topic, and getting over severe phobia of posting anything personal online::thinking:o_O:(

"Ya' wanna' take 'em?
Go 'head and try.......But yer' gonna' have to put some money on the table first!"

zeke_dice_retouch_die_work2.jpg

Edit: I'd like to say my SAA cap gun was tucked into my waistband, just behind the coat.......but I don't honestly think I was carrying it that day.:D

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones