• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Nexus 7 Home Screen

7e558.png
Nova, advanced clock widget,power controls, and simple text icons.

Upvote 0
Wow, have to know what you have going on here! What launcher/app are you using to have the word "apps" used as an icon. Also, any chance of posting that wallpaper? I'm guessing you are rooted.

One of the best set-ups I have seen yet.

Thanks, I use ADW-EX Launcher about half the time and Apex Launcher about half the time. The text on the right is done with Amazing Text Plus. There's also a free version. You can customize text and use it for shortcuts. You could also do it with the app Simple Text. The clock is One More Clock that I bought months ago and love it.

Yes I'm rooted running EOS rom with Trinity Seven kernel.

The wallpaper, I'm not sure where that exact one is. Search Google images for Spiderman and you'll find a ton of them. :)

Upvote 0
Screenshot_2012-07-31-23-40-11.png

Clock = One More Clock

Weather = Beautiful Widgets 1 x 1 Weather.

If people are interested I will host the high res wallpaper somewhere. It also has Ra's al Ghul and Two Face on it but they are hidden on the home screen.

Anyone know a 3x1 battery widget that I can customize? I want to turn the Batman logo into my battery bar.

Reactions: Rxpert83
Upvote 0
Screenshot_2012-07-31-23-40-11.png

Clock = One More Clock

Weather = Beautiful Widgets 1 x 1 Weather.

If people are interested I will host the high res wallpaper somewhere. It also has Ra's al Ghul and Two Face on it but they are hidden on the home screen.

Anyone know a 3x1 battery widget that I can customize? I want to turn the Batman logo into my battery bar.

That wallpaper is amazing, I need it in my life!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones