• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your phonecases!

Upvote 0
Did anybody buy this one off of ebay?

Nillkin Matte Hard Cover Case LCD Guard 4 Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 N7100 Black | eBay

Looks really nice and not too bulky at all. I might wait a while before some other cases come out.

I got it. It's terrible. Really bad...... doesn't protect at all, sides are exposed and it offers less grip than holding the phone without any sort of case. Makes it easy to slip out of your hand.

Do this... Buy this case like me, still pretty good
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Supergets®-...A3WW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1352936686&sr=8-3

And then in a couple of weeks when the note 2 otterbox commuter finally comes out, get it - I pre-ordered it off mobilefun :)

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Cases from OtterBox

Upvote 0
I got it. It's terrible. Really bad...... doesn't protect at all, sides are exposed and it offers less grip than holding the phone without any sort of case. Makes it easy to slip out of your hand.

Do this... Buy this case like me, still pretty good
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Supergets®-...A3WW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1352936686&sr=8-3

And then in a couple of weeks when the note 2 otterbox commuter finally comes out, get it - I pre-ordered it off mobilefun :)

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Cases from OtterBox

Thank you! You just saved me from making a big mistake, haha. That's the link to Amazon UK, but it looks similar to this case? I might pull the trigger on this one...

Amazon.com: Cimo S-Line Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note II Note 2 (GT-N7100, All Carriers) - Clear: Cell Phones & Accessories

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I'm on the Samsung website, trying to order a case. I'm using code rE155266e but it's telling me I've entered an invalid code. Geez, I hope I didn't drag my feet too long on this!! :eek:

It is expired now. Supposedly if you register your device with Samsung you will get your own 50% off coupon code. It may only work on US variants of the device though and not the international (not sure though).

Reactions: Whiskeypawz
Upvote 0
It is expired now. Supposedly if you register your device with Samsung you will get your own 50% off coupon code. It may only work on US variants of the device though and not the international (not sure though).

Thanks for the input. I don't have mine yet, which is why I put off ordering a case. I talked myself into pre-shopping for it but apparently dragged my feet too long. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Thank you! You just saved me from making a big mistake, haha. That's the link to Amazon UK, but it looks similar to this case? I might pull the trigger on this one...

Amazon.com: Cimo S-Line Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note II Note 2 (GT-N7100, All Carriers) - Clear: Cell Phones & Accessories

Make sure you do get a case for now..... but I'm just waiting for my otterbox commuter to arrive :) I'd recommend it since otterbox cases are fantastic anyway.

Upvote 0
I received a couple of my cases yesterday. I think I have case buying disorder. So far I am happy with all of them. I wasn't sure if I was going to like a flip case, but I actually think they are a fave now because it makes it easier to hold the phone.

Here is the first one.
I really needed a stand style for at home.
I purchased this one from a US seller. Here is the link.

Attachments

• phone cases 002a.jpg
    phone cases 002a.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 112
  • phone cases 003a.jpg
    phone cases 003a.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 136
  • phone cases 005a.jpg
    phone cases 005a.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 76
  • phone cases 006a.jpg
    phone cases 006a.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 116
  • phone cases 007a.jpg
    phone cases 007a.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 105
  • phone cases 008a.jpg
    phone cases 008a.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 95
  • phone cases 001a.jpg
    phone cases 001a.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 0
Next one.

I bought this from ebay too. Received this in one week from overseas. Not bad.
This is surprisingly nice. I like how minimal the hard case is around the sides. I can adjust the volume with the flip closed. The back has a slight texture which I like too. For Under 7 bucks. More colors available now too.

Attachments

• phone cases 016a.jpg
    phone cases 016a.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 150
  • phone cases 021a.jpg
    phone cases 021a.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 107
  • phone cases 020a.jpg
    phone cases 020a.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 109
  • phone cases 019a.jpg
    phone cases 019a.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 93
  • phone cases 017a.jpg
    phone cases 017a.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 112
  • phone cases 015a.jpg
    phone cases 015a.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 101
  • phone cases 014a.jpg
    phone cases 014a.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 0
And this one I could not resist the Hello Kitty with the mirror.
Had to have something girly. The flip for the mirror is really loose so it's not very practical, but It still makes me smile. I could probably tighten it up somehow, but haven't tried yet.

Attachments

• phone cases 009a.jpg
    phone cases 009a.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 111
  • phone cases 010a.jpg
    phone cases 010a.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 86
  • phone cases 011a.jpg
    phone cases 011a.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 106
  • phone cases 012a.jpg
    phone cases 012a.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 111
  • phone cases 013a.jpg
    phone cases 013a.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 64
Upvote 0
Sorry about this...hope this one works.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Mob C Marsh Melo Case ES | eBay

Here's a video review of it. Sorry for you non Korean speakers. The case seems to fit snugly, but this is the international one...I'm hoping not too much variation to the VZW model.

YouTube

OMG I love this case, but I wish it fully covered up the chrome up front.
I wound up buying this in white, pink, and blue - Blue Protect TPU Soft Cover Case Skin Shell for Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 N7100 | eBay
They're only $3.87 shipped, cover up the entire chrome bezel and they fit better than any TPU case on any phone I've used before.

$(KGrHqFHJF!E+(hRZ+uVBQfQRcz9RQ~~60_12.JPG

PS - Morpeeeenote I've seen a few of your posts in the Verizon GNII thread and they left me cracking up.

Upvote 0
I was really hoping for a plain clear tpu w/ kickstand to use with my International Note 2, but settled for this one:

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Protective Hybrid TPU Case Cover w Kickstand Clear | eBay

I'll be using that with my Zagg custom skin installed, so it gives me what I wanted (where you can still see the skin). I've always preferred going naked, but since the International Note 2 isn't covered under any kind of insurance, I'm a little more paranoid about it.

Upvote 0
Has anyone bought this case?
I did, I just got it a few days ago, and I'm a Verizon customer so I really cant say much about it lol. It looks pretty nice by itself, the only thing that worries me is that the sides are kind of slippery. It would be perfect if it had the texture that the clear one drexappeal posted has(which basically looks like a clear version of mine, same title, and possibly same seller). I guess it's not a huge deal, but it would be a nice touch. As long as it fits good I think I'll be pretty happy with it, especially for the price.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones