• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

post your picture taken with razr maxx

fire159

May 27, 2012
:cool: The title says it all. Post pictures taken with your Motorola razr maxx ! Please keep in mind this is a family friendly forum. So make sure the photos you post are in good taste and are safe to view from work. Thanks!

I'd post one but I don't have one yet...​

2012-05-21%2013.08.48.jpg

2012-05-21%2013.39.13.jpg

Reactions: fire159
Upvote 0
arparaspolo why this picture is very blury ! ? do u take it in auto mod !? or sun set ?

and is there snake real !?

I was driving while taking the photo and kind of wanted it blurry. Dream like. And yes, those snakes are real. They are my corn snakes. This photo is taken in my dark room with auto flash. The black and white is Anna and the fire is Molly :) About 7/8 months old. Most of my photos I take are on Auto. The phone can take great photos. Just have to be patient and let it focus.

Reactions: fire159
Upvote 0
I was driving while taking the photo and kind of wanted it blurry. Dream like. And yes, those snakes are real. They are my corn snakes. This photo is taken in my dark room with auto flash. The black and white is Anna and the fire is Molly :) About 7/8 months old. Most of my photos I take are on Auto. The phone can take great photos. Just have to be patient and let it focus.

thx very much . hope see much picture in diffrent place . nice job

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones