• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PowerAmp not diplaying album art in "library" view

MiG29

Mar 4, 2011
OK, I have an interesting problem with PowerAmp. I use TuneSync to sync my droid with iTunes. Basically, TuneSync creates folders for each artist/album under /Music/TuneSync and puts the album art under each folder (file name is usually AlbumArt.jpg, pretty standard).
Now in PowerAmp, I can see the album art under the "folder" view just fine and it also displays when playing albums/songs. However, under the "library" view (which I prefer), I can't see the album art. However, if I play a song/album the album art is displayed without a problem (including on the lock-screen widget).
I tried the stock droid music player and I can't see the album art there either, not even when I actually play a song/album.
Anyone have any ideas?????

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones