• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem loading contacts

brittm95

Lurker
Sep 12, 2010
When I go to my contacts, the people and their pictures load, but when I try to get a number, none of the information will load. If it even does load, it takes a very long time. Is there a way to fix this? Do I not have enough memory in my phone? When I first got my phone, this wasnt an issue. Thanks!

When I go to my contacts, the people and their pictures load, but when I try to get a number, none of the information will load. If it even does load, it takes a very long time. Is there a way to fix this? Do I not have enough memory in my phone? When I first got my phone, this wasnt an issue. Thanks!

Do you use Google Contacts? If so, Have you tried to clear your Cache and let your phone rebuild? Go to Settings, Manage Applications, Manage Applications > and find the Contacts Cache. Click on it, and click Clear Cache. Suggest restarting the phone and then Google will resync the contacts back down to the phone. Made my contacts much faster.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones