• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem with cleaning hidden cache?

paulri

Sep 2, 2013
I just installed ccleaner for my Fire Tablet 10 (9th gen) and so far it is working more quickly now. There was one option I chose not to have it do--clean the hidden cache. Is there a reason why I would not want this cleaned out? Ccleaner said that it was occupying something like 2 gigs of space, which sounds like a lot. FWIW the overall storage is something like 12gigs used out of 26 available or something like that.

I just installed ccleaner for my Fire Tablet 10 (9th gen) and so far it is working more quickly now. There was one option I chose not to have it do--clean the hidden cache. Is there a reason why I would not want this cleaned out? Ccleaner said that it was occupying something like 2 gigs of space, which sounds like a lot. FWIW the overall storage is something like 12gigs used out of 26 available or something like that.
Well there is LTE cleaner, that cost way less gigs 5.24 gigs.

Reactions: puppykickr
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones