• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem with Launcher pro

Hi everyone. i am VERY new to posting in forums like this and asking for help with my phone. I have a (what i guess you guys would consider) an unrooted Evo Shift. I USED to have launcher pro running fine and then one day I turned my phone on and it was no longer working. I was using Home Switcher, but then i read somewhere that home smack was better. When i was using home switcher, it would switch it to launcher pro until i pressed my home key (which is a habit) and it would switch back to the htc sense screen. NOW in home smack launcher pro plus does not even show up as a default option. I followed what i read in some other forums and it said go into the application settings, find LP and change the default settings or restore default. Mine didn't even have the default option highlighted. So, I don't know what else to do. i feel a little jipped because i payed for LP and can't even use it. So any help that i can get or at least suggestions, I would be appreciative. Thanks guys :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones