• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems with Google Sync

redlands

Lurker
Jun 5, 2011
Good morning. Just purchased the Charge, worked wonderfully for the first few days...started having problems yesterday with google, keep getting the "process com.google.process.gapps" when placing events in calendar on the phone. When I place events on the computer and/or directly in the cloud I don't have any problems. One reason I purchased an android o/s was the ease and conductivity with google, plus the "stability" of the platform. Verizon took me to level 2 tech support and ended up factory resetting the phone. This morning, having the same problem..."the process com.google.process.gapps". Anyone else having this problem or is it my simple naivete with the technology? Thanks!

I am having the same issue and am on my second charge. I have tried all other suggestions from boards (e.g. Clearing data from calendars and Google services). But within 24 hours at best the issue reappears. I was using original droid prior and had no problem until charge. I hope someone can find a solution to this issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones