• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Problems with Root (Metamorph and Crashing)

k1ngxjames

Nov 13, 2009
I am rooted with DroidMod and have applied smoked glass with Metamorph. It is oc'ed with SetCPU to 1.0Ghz. I have come up with a couple of problems that keep on coming up.

1) I put a theme on the notification bar but don't really like it that much. How do I get the icons to go back to stock form?

2) My phone has crashed multiple times. It happens sometimes when I go into an app and go back to home. I do not know if it is because i have a live wallpaper running or it crashes because i installed the new launcher 2.1. Has anyone else encountered this? and if so, how did you solve it?
*NOTE* when I have a regular wallpaper on, it doesn't crash so I want to figure out why it crashes when I have a live wallpaper on.

THANKS GUYS!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones