• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PS3 Trophies

BeNeXuS

Lurker
Dec 28, 2009
I made an app that let you see your PS3 profile.
Next I will add Games, Trophy list and friends

you can search it in the market , just look for 'PS3 trophies'

Please if you can try it, provide feedback :D

Regars
Nicolas

PS: Sorry my poor english I'm from Argentina ;)

Hi Ninthwonder,
I understand your concern about providing your ps3 login information on apps and sites that aren't Sony Partner.

Let's me explain how this app works

1. You can choose not to provide your login information, just your ID. This way you can only see your games and trophies.
2. If you enter your login information, this is how this works.
a. I send your login information directly to https://store.playstation.com/external/index.vm. You can see this is a Sony's page and uses HTTPS (secure)
b. This Page returns a sessionID that I use to query sony's site for friend list and status.
c. I never get your login information, I only use this sessionID that is valid only for a limited time.

In the end It's up to you how you will use the app.

:D

Upvote 0
PS3 Trophies is at v1.3

Now you can view your friend list and status, check the games and trophies they have.
You can delete all your data from de cache site and all images downloaded
There is a new "trophy list" in Settings that shows almost all games and trophies (there will links to a trophy guide soon)

Nicolas

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones