• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pure Calendar confusion

I use home++. I figured out that restarting the droid fixed the issue of the configuration panel popping up, but now I can only see info from my main gmail calendar but not my other gcals when I click a day box. That just may be a limitation of the widget though.

it depends. Did you tick all your calendars in the calendar selector ?
are those calendars visible ?

what kind of calendars is it ? (public google sport ?)

Upvote 0
yes, I am using fbcal to sync them to gcal. I have all the calendars checked. My selected application to launch is regular google calendar, and my app for event insertion is regular google calendar, yet my main gcal calendar is the only one that shows anything in the popup box. The color coded events shown in the day boxes, but it won't allow me to access them

Upvote 0
I just noticed my fb events were using fbcal (but since there aren't many, I can't verify if they work). fb birthdays are not using fbcal, so I'll try to switch the calendar url and see if that fixes it.

*Edit*
Well, nevermind. The URL was from fbcal and is as follows http://www.menuo.ch/cal/xxxxxxxxxxxx/7eec951e43e85deeaf9ea21f-xxxxxxxxxxxx/birthday/ics/
xxxxx's in place of my fb ID :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones