• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Q] All GO Launcher Icons In My Theme Are Small!

D

Deleted User

Hi guys, I created a GO Theme using ThemeFactoryBeta and all my custom icons are normal sized, but the regular icons are 1/4 size they should be. I am a noob at theming and this is my first theme. I used a clear 72X72 picture as a background for the regular icons because I don't want theme to have a background, and I think that's where I messed Up. If anyone could help, or teach me a better way to do this that would be awesome, thank you!

small1.png

small2.png

Hey if you're using Go Launcher Theme maker then i have a solution for you to follow,
Save your theme and close go launcher for this process.

1. Open up the GoThemeFactory folder (where your theme files are stored)
2. Find your theme folder and open it (that you open using Theme Factory)
3. Go into Assets folder and open appfilter.xml in notepad++ (better for this stuff)
4. Copy and paste the following to take the place of what you currently see
<!-- <iconback img1="iconback"/> -->
<!-- <iconupon img1="iconupon"/> -->
5. Save the file, open your theme as normal in Theme Factory and enjoy bigger icons

This basicly removes the back image of all icons allowing icons to show bigger!
Hope to hear back on how you get on!

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
Hey if you're using Go Launcher Theme maker then i have a solution for you to follow,
Save your theme and close go launcher for this process.

1. Open up the GoThemeFactory folder (where your theme files are stored)
2. Find your theme folder and open it (that you open using Theme Factory)
3. Go into Assets folder and open appfilter.xml in notepad++ (better for this stuff)
4. Copy and paste the following to take the place of what you currently see
<!-- <iconback img1="iconback"/> -->
<!-- <iconupon img1="iconupon"/> -->
5. Save the file, open your theme as normal in Theme Factory and enjoy bigger icons

This basicly removes the back image of all icons allowing icons to show bigger!
Hope to hear back on how you get on!

Thanks it worked!!!! I found using XML Notepad to edit the XML is easier, but whatever gets the job done.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones