• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

aodmisery

May 13, 2010
man o man we havent even received the first dual core phone and it was just announced today that the have quad core chips for phones now each running at 2.5ghz. so basically the bionic is old hardware now...
eek.gif

http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/14/q...ing-quad-core/

I honestly don't know what a DUEL-CORE phone would provide us with much less a QUAD-CORE phone. To be honest, the Bolt seems to be as fast as I'd want anything to be on a phone without it being instant. Duel-core would be good for gaming I guess. If I wanted to play a game, I'd play on my Xbox.
Dual - means two
Duel -means challenge

Reactions: ckochinsky125
Upvote 0
thanks captain grammar
thanks for post whoring
Sorry, I wasn't paying full attention while I was typing this. I didn't know I'd have a grammar Nazi reading my post. You knew what I meant. I'll make sure and point out your insignificant grammatical mistake(s) next time.
I am sure it will happen, eventually. And when it does, OMG I won't be able to sign on to AF ever again :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones