• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question about 720p on Nexus One

Hello everyone, I have a question:
When I read the news about the 720p video capture on the Nexus One (Rooted w/CM5.0.8), I've been wandering (since sceptical about rooting and flashing mods into it) whether it may be passed OTA within the coming weeks/months?
Or will it always be exclusive to CyanogenMod?
Thank you for your time,
Mark

Hello everyone, I have a question:
When I read the news about the 720p video capture on the Nexus One (Rooted w/CM5.0.8), I've been wandering (since sceptical about rooting and flashing mods into it) whether it may be passed OTA within the coming weeks/months?
Or will it always be exclusive to CyanogenMod?
Thank you for your time,
Mark

As far as I know HTC desire update due this weekend includes a 720p video recording update, so I see no reason why nexus one should be far behind.

The Bible does answer some questions better than I can, and I'm proud of that! It doesn't answer your question because you don't want to understand it. Are you proud of that?

Do you need help of some description?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones