• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question about FM radio and speakers like x-mini

fdama

Lurker
Jun 13, 2010
Hi,

I like to listen to radio in the mornings on speaker while getting ready but find the speakers on the desire pretty poor. I am looking to but an external speker such as the x-mini but before I do, I know that most mobiles inc the desire use earphones as the antenna, so If I was to buy an external speaker, would it use that as the antenna or are they the earphones only?

Thanks

Hi,

I like to listen to radio in the mornings on speaker while getting ready but find the speakers on the desire pretty poor. I am looking to but an external speker such as the x-mini but before I do, I know that most mobiles inc the desire use earphones as the antenna, so If I was to buy an external speaker, would it use that as the antenna or are they the earphones only?

Thanks
i am able to use it with x-mini in Mumbai - India

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones