• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Question on pictures assigned to contacts

Antmf

Oct 13, 2009
Hey all, I have been taking pictures and assigning them to contacts but when they call or I bring up the contact the picture is no longer as vivid as when I took the picture. It looks like it lost resolution or something. Not as sharp. Dont know why. Anyone have any answers or suggestions on what I should do? Thanks...

its been posted in another thread,

that after u apply a "normal" resolution picture to ur contact ur phone will sync with Google contacts and automatically resize ur picture to lower resolution, thats why it looks like that.

the solution somebody came up with was:
uncheck google contact auto sync in ur phone settings, then reapply those normal resolution pictures to ur contacts, and its gonna look normal, BUT ur contacts will not sync with ur Google account.

Hopefully this problem will be fixed in updates....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones