• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question when playing video games...

Upvote 0
Some Carriers update this phone, some don't. Problem is the author of the game had to update his app for the new update. Sometimes this takes days months years. If the game author is even aware of the update. T-Mobile just updated Z2 force. Has so many bug's. I flashed Us celluar ROM on mine as there is almost NO bloat ware. Never update like they ask OR you risk apps you love not working.

Upvote 0
Some Carriers update this phone, some don't. Problem is the author of the game had to update his app for the new update. Sometimes this takes days months years. If the game author is even aware of the update. T-Mobile just updated Z2 force. Has so many bug's. I flashed Us celluar ROM on mine as there is almost NO bloat ware. Never update like they ask OR you risk apps you love not working.
It is not all the apps either, though why would they have included ads, and some of them nearly help, while other apps do not though, this is fickled.

Upvote 0
That's simple, the answer is some changes to the Operating system might not change the programming rules. For instance in visual basic aka software writing software there are modules to make things work. If the module is unchanged in the update the software Had no effects.
Works normal as nothing changed.
Sure maybe for a ultra geek for you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones