• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

intrdrgn

Android Expert
Jan 26, 2011
Brandon, Florida
I'm getting my LG Esteem in a couple of weeks, & i'm planning on selling my Ascend. i would like to sell it with PG's 912 CM7 plus 16 GB card w/backup in stored in the card, my question would be, whats the best way to leave CM7 without my personal apps, & contacts? can i do a hard reset? or should i just reflash back... i would like to make it easy on the next owner with it on already.

I'm getting my LG Esteem in a couple of weeks, & i'm planning on selling my Ascend. i would like to sell it with PG's 912 CM7 plus 16 GB card w/backup in stored in the card, my question would be, whats the best way to leave CM7 without my personal apps, & contacts? can i do a hard reset? or should i just reflash back... i would like to make it easy on the next owner with it on already.
wipe data/factory reset.

Reactions: intrdrgn
Upvote 0
since i wil be selling it w/Micro SD card, i can leave CM7 along MetrOff, & Gapps so it can be flash if desired?

yes, and also make a notebook file and copy the info from here how to install cm6/7 and also put this forum link on there so they can get support if they run insto any trouble/problems and you should be good.

Reactions: intrdrgn
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones