• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Quick and Easy I tunes sync with free apps

DroidL

Android Enthusiast
Apr 19, 2010
Valrico, FL
OK I know there are others who just got a Bolt and are thinking 32gig it is time to retire my ipod how do I do this all without abandoning itunes and all my Itunes music.

I started attempting to figure it out and here is what I found worked quickly and cheap.

D/L doubletwist from the market for free.

Go to doubleTwist and d/l the windows or mac version whichever is right for you.

Connect your T-bolt to the pc and then go onto your t-bolt and pulldown the notification tab and under USB switch from charge only to mount as disc and than push done.

Open up double twist on your PS or Mac and it might take a few seconds to find you device.

On the left side you will see several devices, one will be your t-Bolt and one should be your PC or Mac and select the PC or Mac's music folder and simply drag the music you want to the T-bolt.

wait for it to stop syncing and then disconnect your phone and open up double twist on your phone.

I have lots of stuff I got from Apple and there seems to be NO DRM Issues.

From the phones double twist you can chose to sort by artist, playlist, songs and other ways.

Enjoy!!!

I hope that didnt come off snarky or anything, It just seems to me the downloading of apps to do something pretty easy just isnt worth the time i guess.

I mean, if your method works thats awesome. Just seems like your doing more work than you need to.

No worries. I just had an iPhone for the last month and the ease of iTunes was about the only thing I liked about it more than the TB. I will play around with it some and provide my opinion sometime this weekend. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Reactions: Drew66
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones