• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Quick question about data wipe

well everytime i change my ROM i never really do a data wipe b.c i dont like how you have to look for all of your apps in the market (even if i put them on my SD card) but everything always goes right when i do change my ROM but now i do want to do a complete wipe but is there a way to keep your apps and not be lost...FOREVER!

thank ya =]

titanium backup, and only wipe cache and dalvik cache... wiping beyond that isnt necessary :) TiB(titanium backup) backs up all you apps (as long as you tell it to lol) and you can restore them if they get lost in transition. its free in the market. well, theres a free version, and a paid version. diff is, the paid on allows you to "freeze" apps instead of deleting them

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones