1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Quick question about data wipe

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ar30laa, May 20, 2011.

1. ar30laa

ar30laa Newbie

well everytime i change my ROM i never really do a data wipe b.c i dont like how you have to look for all of your apps in the market (even if i put them on my SD card) but everything always goes right when i do change my ROM but now i do want to do a complete wipe but is there a way to keep your apps and not be lost...FOREVER!

thank ya =]

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. youdoofus

youdoofus Android Expert

titanium backup, and only wipe cache and dalvik cache... wiping beyond that isnt necessary :) TiB(titanium backup) backs up all you apps (as long as you tell it to lol) and you can restore them if they get lost in transition. its free in the market. well, theres a free version, and a paid version. diff is, the paid on allows you to "freeze" apps instead of deleting them

3. youdoofus

youdoofus Android Expert

and if youre worried about keeping sms, those usually stay unless you do a factory reset or full wipes too... and if youre paranoid, theres a sms backup app too

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews