• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Radio and kernal help...maybe

NeverSeparate

Jan 16, 2012
I have looked and may be overlooking this so if its addressed and you want to post links that would help. I am currently running a sense Rom and its fine but I like cyanogenmod a lot. I had to switch because I couldn't hear people very well. Is there a radio or kernal I should flash or some other simple fix? If I need to flash something a link to instructions would be helpful. I'm still learning.

Reactions: NeverSeparate
Upvote 0
I dont know if it would be better in any sort of way. But for some reason when ever i flashed Tiamat kernals i would get a random reboot like once every week. With Aero's it doesnt random reboot anymore. The jd kernal never random rebooted either. Idk i guess i just like Aeroevan's work. If you flash a backup you made, the recover will not carry over the kernal. It will load the kernal that you had flashed on the sense rom. Cyanogenmod is by far my favorite rom. But im gonna give a sense rom a try here in a bit, if i can find some kernals that is. Do you know any kernals for sense?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones