• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help RAW .ZIP for PPMT-7

VK9LA

Lurker
Aug 3, 2013
Hi, Looking for a COMPLETE raw VIRGIN image for my Pendo Pad PPMT-7, so that I can get my Wifi going again....
Then I can root it to get upgrade installed
Any Help appreciated. What is the best Rom upgrade to consider so that my Pendo can use google play store etc....

Thanks in anticipation.

Jay

I have no bcm40181.hcd, whereas there is a bcm40183.hcd and a bcm4330.hcd. I only required the 4 files I uploaded, however, when I look now, the 2 .bin files seem to have combined themselves into bcm40181_fw.bin, which looks the same as the other bcm* filesets. Have you actually tried the wifi?
If you have a terminal emulator, su to root and see what errors you are getting from dmesg, after you try to turn the wifi on. Also check lsmod and see if the dhd module is loading... right at the top of the list.

Upvote 0
Thanks.

I will "learn" how to run emulator to see if I can find out what is wrong, as I still do not have WiFi....maybe I need to do more than "reboot" to get it to work? What are the 4330 set for? maybe my Pendo has that chipset? will remove cover soon, and have a look to see which chipset I have...it is a 70285XXXX serial number, with "stylez" rom, all works great, except no WiFi.

Cheers

Upvote 0
My Pendo has a SC 268 - TOC 9002 device, so "googling" has not yielded any certain results as to what drivers I should use, So if someone can look in the file structure that has a Pendo with a 70285XXXX serial number, that would definitely help. If they can "PULL" the files from the device, that would be even better. ANY takers?

Thanks in anticipation guys.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones