• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rebate Deadline Saturday, Jan 23rd

Johnny Cakes

Android Enthusiast
Oct 13, 2009
Anyone who purchased the Moment with the $100 rebate, take note: the deadline for submitting the rebate is Saturday, Jan 23rd.

I just happened to get around to processing my rebate today and was shocked that I almost missed the deadline. Hope this remider is good for someone.

That was the one nice thing about buying this phone at Best Buy. Everything was instant...I paid the $129 + tax and walked out with an activated phone with all my contacts transferred. But come to find out, I would have gotten a much better deal buying the phone through my company..bah! I need to call the retention department and see if I can get around the hassle of returning/rebuying the phone. Anyone have any success with that?

/sorry to derail haha.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones