• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rebooting Constantly

K, good luck keep us posted, let us know what you root with so we can follow your progress

Yeah, I have full bars, and I already updated the profile. Doesn't matter anymore. I just rolled back to .5, going to root soon. Thanks everyone for your help!

Reactions: grosser
Upvote 0
Ok, now this is weird. Phone just finished rolling back to .5. Now when I open gmail it will load about 5 or so emails then it FC's. I says "The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." I have rebooted, updated PRL & Profile but nothing seems to make it work like normal.

Any thoughts?

Upvote 0
Just figured I would update. Just got off the phone with a Sprint rep due to having the same problem. The phone is corrupt somehow and they are sending me a new one. Don't know how it happened hopefully this will fix it. Also, once I get the new phone, do you think I could roll back to the .5 software and root the phone or do you think they have it locked down?

Upvote 0
Yes you will be able to do so with NP, but here is what I would do if you want to play with your phone you have now, root that one, so you can test and learn how to do it, and you can always go back to stock, I would love to help you in rooting but have never rooted, but there are many genius here that can help and guide you, good luck and keep us posted :cool:

Just figured I would update. Just got off the phone with a Sprint rep due to having the same problem. The phone is corrupt somehow and they are sending me a new one. Don't know how it happened hopefully this will fix it. Also, once I get the new phone, do you think I could roll back to the .5 software and root the phone or do you think they have it locked down?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones