• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent call issue...

DanielWalker

Dec 28, 2009
Detroit, MI, USA
I've searched and haven't been able to find the answer so if someone knows where to point me I would appreciate it.

When I attempt to make a call I find that my wife's number (number I dial most) is always near the top however if I have to switch to her work number from her cell (or vice versa) I have to open her entire contact info tab just to choose the other number. Is this right or am I just missing something? It's a little annoying.

I've searched and haven't been able to find the answer so if someone knows where to point me I would appreciate it.

When I attempt to make a call I find that my wife's number (number I dial most) is always near the top however if I have to switch to her work number from her cell (or vice versa) I have to open her entire contact info tab just to choose the other number. Is this right or am I just missing something? It's a little annoying.

If you scroll down to the number using the trackball, then scroll left or right, as long as you've got both numbers in the one contact it will scroll through them so you can pick the right number.

Cheers!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones