• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help recent calls - redial prob

So..I go to dial my last phone call in the recent calls list and it ended up dialing the second number in the call list.... hung up redialed the dude I just called (just to see what would happen)and to make sure the first one was not a stupid hit the wrong button moment, this time it went for the second call in the calls list again... whom was who I was trying to call in the 1st place.
This only happened then and it has not happened in the last ~ten calls or so since:thinking:
anybody else see this?

simply sounds like a random glitch. it happens. if it has not happened again i would not worry too much about it.

at this early stage in the LTEs life, i would message HTC and let them know about it. i sent them an e-mail about bluetooth connectivity and they are working on a maintenance release. no ETA of course but the more people who submit issues to HTC the better the maintenance release will be.

the EVO original and 3D both had little small issues here and there and maintenance release's followed.

Upvote 0
So..I go to dial my last phone call in the recent calls list and it ended up dialing the second number in the call list.... hung up redialed the dude I just called (just to see what would happen)and to make sure the first one was not a stupid hit the wrong button moment, this time it went for the second call in the calls list again... whom was who I was trying to call in the 1st place.
This only happened then and it has not happened in the last ~ten calls or so since:thinking:
anybody else see this?

I've used redial and it worked correctly for me.

BTW I love your avatar!! :thumbup::D

Upvote 0
I had a similar problem on my OGEVO in that the People Widget would cross dial numbers when you clicked on the icon. So press your girlfriend and it calls your boss, vice versa.

Sometimes it worked ok, other times it crossed the numbers.

It might be a Sense glitch/bug that has carried over.

I never found a fix for it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones