• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help recent update breaking wallpaper scrolling

Zfisc

Lurker
Mar 28, 2012
So my droid charge just updated a few days ago, its now on 2.3.6 with the FP1 kernel.

Did this update break wallpaper scrolling for anyone else? My current wallpaper actually does scroll, but I went to change my wallpaper today and I no longer have the option of selecting "multi" screen when cropping my picture. This seems to be a problem on the galaxy note as well, but I haven't seen any fixes.

This happen to anyone else? Anyone know of a solution?

Hey there guy's. about the wallpaper. When ever I select my wallpaper and hit save/apply, it is always stretched out to big. I have tried to crop and still to big. I thought it might be the size of the new wallpaper image's but ones i've used in the past with no problem do the same thing now. Anybody have any idea whats going on or how i can fix this? I must add that I discovered this issue one day out of the blue and before the last update.

Thanks for any help.

Upvote 0
i tried the "launcher pro" but was unable to get my screen to scroll. what did you do t o get this feature working? thank you

haha, ok so its not just me....when they took away this feature., i was pissed....i can no longer have an entire picture as my background....

and i have GoLauncher and has nothing to do with this feature from what i can find....if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated!

Upvote 0
Yeah, this stinks.

I think when you get the update, once you change your background for the first time, then you'll never get the scrolling effect again. Until hopefully the next update, that is.

I rarely come onto these forums but this problem has been frustrating me so much I came on to try to find a solution. There''s NOTHING I can do?? The first time I DL a wallpaper it's okay but I can never change it or re-use it again without it being hella stretched out. wtFFFFuuuuuuUUu:banghead:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones