1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

recommend a music player for me

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TokedUp, Jun 3, 2010.

1. TokedUp

TokedUp Android Enthusiast

I'm not very happy with the stock music players. For one the volume is horrible. I have tried so many different headsets and they all turn out the same, low volume. I am using the same high quality music i had on my Dare and my Dare was way louder, I never even got close to turning it up to full volume. Also i have over 1700 songs and when I scroll thru them its very choppy and not smooth at all. Not a big deal but pretty annoying when ur trying to find a song quickly. Also an EQ would be great, seems like the DInc is heavy on the treble and light on the bass. There are so many music/media players in the market, can someone please recommend a good one. Thanks in advance.

2. azgunz

azgunz Well-Known Member

anyone used Bose QC15 with it? How well do they work?

3. patkicks10

patkicks10 Well-Known Member

I just downloaded a cool one its free also.. for now.
    It's called DoubleTwist, it can sync to itunes as well... and has a good looking interface
    doubleTwist Player by doubleTwist Corp - doubleTwist Android Market

4. TokedUp

TokedUp Android Enthusiast

Ok but is it LOUDER! I NEED TO ROCK!

5. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Android Expert

Subsonic. 200 gigs of music on my phone > music player functionality. For me anyway.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews