• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help recommend a music player for me

TokedUp

Android Enthusiast
May 1, 2010
I'm not very happy with the stock music players. For one the volume is horrible. I have tried so many different headsets and they all turn out the same, low volume. I am using the same high quality music i had on my Dare and my Dare was way louder, I never even got close to turning it up to full volume. Also i have over 1700 songs and when I scroll thru them its very choppy and not smooth at all. Not a big deal but pretty annoying when ur trying to find a song quickly. Also an EQ would be great, seems like the DInc is heavy on the treble and light on the bass. There are so many music/media players in the market, can someone please recommend a good one. Thanks in advance.

I'm not very happy with the stock music players. For one the volume is horrible. I have tried so many different headsets and they all turn out the same, low volume. I am using the same high quality music i had on my Dare and my Dare was way louder, I never even got close to turning it up to full volume. Also i have over 1700 songs and when I scroll thru them its very choppy and not smooth at all. Not a big deal but pretty annoying when ur trying to find a song quickly. There are so many music/media players in the market, can someone please recommend a good one. Thanks in advance.
I just downloaded a cool one its free also.. for now.
It's called DoubleTwist, it can sync to itunes as well... and has a good looking interface
doubleTwist Player by doubleTwist Corp - doubleTwist Android Market

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones