• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [RECOVERY] LTE2 Recovery App now with Touch.

a few people have had the issue with the playstore. try clearing the cache

go into settings, then app than find Google play store scroll down and click on clear cache, than reboot

Yea I heard about that, I cleared data, uninstalled updates. And cleared cache, haven't rebooted yet as i've been uploading a bunch of stuff to box and dropbox accts in case I had to erase ds. I'll do that and see if it solves the problem.:thumbup:

Upvote 0
Go to internal phone sd card, delete .android folder. Restart phone. Should fix it

I did this also and still having the same issues, all I've done is (1)root,2 flash pg's touch recovery,3 made a android backup. Anybody. Well also I partitioned ext/ds, I think. How do you de-partition int or ext ds if that's causing the issue?

Upvote 0
I did a factory reset, and in storage>downloads it shows the partition, I dld katana, miui, by gametheory and cm10 by playfulgod to check them out. So a factory reset will get rid of the partition? I still have the issue of insufficient space bs, which started after the partition, since then I've formatted sd and internal and still can't dld anything.:mad:

Upvote 0
Have you tried the unbrick method
+1

I agree with mario

I would do the unbrick guide then right after it's done I would do a factory reset from settings menu. This would return the phone back to factory like the day you bought it.

Then format external sd on your PC. I think I've done fat32 in the past.

Upvote 0
Have you tried the unbrick method

+1

I agree with mario

I would do the unbrick guide then right after it's done I would do a factory reset from settings menu. This would return the phone back to factory like the day you bought it.

Then format external sd on your PC. I think I've done fat32 in the past.

Even though I haven't bricked? I'll try and see.

Upvote 0
I've done everything I can to fix this "insufficient space" issue, guess I'll just have to not DL anything>frustrated!

Don't know if this will help. Connect to computer. Make sure you have access to internal and external SD. Go to disk management and see if you have more than one partition on the internal SD drive. Wish I could explain better. But I haven't owned a computer in like three years. LoL. I will be changing that soon.

Reactions: tonylc74
Upvote 0
I did this also and still having the same issues, all I've done is (1)root,2 flash pg's touch recovery,3 made a android backup. Anybody. Well also I partitioned ext/ds, I think. How do you de-partition int or ext ds if that's causing the issue?

There is one thing also cause that but I didn't see nobody talk about it, if you do set every app install to sdcard and your device not support that features is gonna be issue and show you in sufficient space so if you have ROM toolbox go in and on tools scroll down click on configure App2sd and make it auto so it will fix it for you, let me know if that works for you. I have the same issues that fix it for me.

Reactions: tonylc74
Upvote 0
There is one thing also cause that but I didn't see nobody talk about it, if you do set every app install to sdcard and your device not support that features is gonna be issue and show you in sufficient space so if you have ROM toolbox go in and on tools scroll down click on configure App2sd and make it auto so it will fix it for you, let me know if that works for you. I have the same issues that fix it for me.

You know what, that may be the problem. I'll check it and see

Upvote 0
So before I install what steps should I do? Uninstall old recovery then install new touch then goto recovery menu and do nandroid backup then reboot? Or do nandroid backup first then uninstall old then install new touch? :) just want to make sure I do it right. LoL
Users have done it a couple different ways, but the general consensus is to uninstall the old one and then install the new one. However wait for more replies to be sure.

CM10 already has it, and I'm doing an update to katana to include it as well. ;)

Reactions: jasonzech
Upvote 0
So before I install what steps should I do? Uninstall old recovery then install new touch then goto recovery menu and do nandroid backup then reboot? Or do nandroid backup first then uninstall old then install new touch? :) just want to make sure I do it right. LoL

Users have done it a couple different ways, but the general consensus is to uninstall the old one and then install the new one. However wait for more replies to be sure.

CM10 already has it, and I'm doing an update to katana to include it as well. ;)

I think if you unstall the non touch and install the touch cwm it's going to cause boot loops because it don't erase the old file from the system but that's my opinion maybe somebody with a little more experience can tell you what's best to do but that's what happen to me when I install the touch cwm after already installing the non touch, but I noticed after I wipe data and then install it it work fine

There is another way I think it's very easy and convenient too without worrying you can download without uninstall the regular or old CWMR go to play store and download CWMR touch installer app but I don't think it's free but it do everything for you.

Reactions: jasonzech
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones