• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [RECOVERY]TWRP 2.1.3 (Yes, with touch)

Hello y'all.. Im curious if there is any way to install this TWRP or CWM onto a triumph with out using a pc/laptop/.

I have a rooted & rom'd MT & picked up another from a freind for from a friend. He thought it was toasted, but i messed around & got it working. It kinda charges funny & Ive run 3 different batteries through it & it wont charge past 32%. Im trying to flash somethng custom in hopes that the bug will clear, + stock MT blows & MTDEV TEAM ROCKS!.

The problem is, I cant get a usb connection to show up on my pc while in the stock recovery mode thus the reason for my question. I dont remember seeing this purple text recovery mode when I rooted & rom'd my first MT either, it was a bunch of fast scrolling white text. Am I entering the wrong mode somehow?

Sorry for the long winded post, just wanted to explain the variables a bit.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones