• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Red & Black Replacement Battery Covers!

I have tried twice just now to order this cover but both payment types have timed out. The first one was using Paypal and it went into my paypal account where I hit the button pay now and then it it just sat there spinning till I shut the screen down. I tried Credit Card and it went to the verisign with my bank page asking for the secure Passcode and then went to an error page. I logged onto the website account and it shows both attempts with No Payment. Anybody else had these issues?

I had the same issue with PayPal on two different days.. I tried a third time and it worked. I'm guessing it's something to do with their website. Maybe try again tomorrow?

Reactions: Tech Addiction
Upvote 0
I think I am going to hand onto the red buttons for now. I don't want to swap them in just yet (want to wait a bit before I pop open the phone and void my warranty). But would like to keep them around just in case I decide to switch. Sorry about that.

No big deal. I thought it was worth a shot, though. Like I said, I may just order the battery cover myself, so no worries.

Upvote 0
Yes I got an email back tonight saying that they do not have the Red incredible battery covers in stock now. That they will inform me when they do have them in stock. No time or anything.. I should of jumped on this quicker I really wanted one, unfortunately the first time I tried was not able to complete my order... Well maybe they will get some more it sounds like they will.

Upvote 0
Yes I got an email back tonight saying that they do not have the Red incredible battery covers in stock now. That they will inform me when they do have them in stock. No time or anything.. I should of jumped on this quicker I really wanted one, unfortunately the first time I tried was not able to complete my order... Well maybe they will get some more it sounds like they will.

Yea definately shoot me a pm if they get any in stock.

Upvote 0
Just got an email stating that there supplier does not have them in stock and no backlog coming for red color housing. The supplier only has black color housing.
If anyone hears or knows about a place that carries the Red battery cover doors please let me know. If anyone has more than one that they may want to sell i'll definitely am willing to buy....
Thanks

Upvote 0
I just got mine in today but it didnt come with the extra camera ring or rockers. Did you guys order just the $20 backplate or was it a different package?

I ordered the 20 one but I have not received mine yet. Did the one you get have the same red covering like what is on the front ear speaker over the exterior speaker hole?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones