• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Remote app for Apple Front Row

fido1357

Apr 17, 2010
Hi, Looking through the app store most remote control apps seem to be written to control the VLC player. I was wondering if anyone has come across one that can be used with Front Row so my Desire can replace the Apple Remote. Obviously there are iPhone apps for this but I've no idea if Front Row is open enough for an Andriod developer to have been able to do something similar

Hi, Looking through the app store most remote control apps seem to be written to control the VLC player. I was wondering if anyone has come across one that can be used with Front Row so my Desire can replace the Apple Remote. Obviously there are iPhone apps for this but I've no idea if Front Row is open enough for an Andriod developer to have been able to do something similar

This would be very nice...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones