• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Removing Items from Menu

Jaymie1989

Oct 25, 2010
Hey,

There are a few items on my menu that I don't want there. I know I can uninstall the ones I have downloaded and installed but how do I remove some of the others that are do not have the option to uninstall. I don't really want to uninstall them I just want them moved from the menu. Items such as the Desk Clock, Talk, Teeter and others.

Thanks

Hey,

I don't have the same options as you so I have looked around.

I only have Settings for well settings. On there the options for the display and other settings.

Here are the options I have:
'Personalize' Which is to change the wallpapers and scenes.
'Sounds & Displays' which is for ring tones and others and Orientation, Animation, Brightness and screen timeout.
'Applications' which has option for allowing non-market apps to be installed. Manage and remove installed apps Running services to control and view currently running services.
Development to set options for apps development.

I don't have/see any others for the menu.

Upvote 0
Hey,

I only have Settings for well settings. On there the options for the display and other settings.

'Sounds & Displays' which is for ring tones and others and Orientation, Animation, Brightness and screen timeout.
'Applications' which has option for allowing non-market apps to be installed. Manage and remove installed apps Running services to control and view currently running services.

It's been a while, but that sounds like the Sense menu. You would need to activate Launcher Pro as your home to use the Launcher Pro menus.

Upvote 0
Hey,

You don't go into Settings for the phone itself...you go into Preferences for LauncherPro...accessed with Menu from the home page.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones