• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Rename files: music, pictures, etc/Save files to internal memory

I have several files on my SD card that I loaded myself, as well as images I have downloaded from the browser. How can I rename these files on the phone without a new app or plugging into the computer? Files Automatically save without the option to choose a name and I've searched around but have found nothing. Thanks for any info.

Also I would like to save certain files, such as photos for caller ID and wallpaper, and songs used for ringtones and notifications, to my Samsung Moment's internal memory for when I switch SD cards. The pictures stays set as wallpaper or caller ID when card is removed but there is no access to it. I would like to be able to resolve this with the SD card still inserted and not connected to my computer - if possible. Any help would be great, thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones