• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Replacement droid has old keyboard

I just got my refurb Droid to replace mine (has a loose/popping headjack). The phone looks "like new" which is nice, no scratches, slider is solid. However, the headphone jack is still a little loose (perhaps this is a problem with them all?) but the biggest concern I have is that my current Droid has the "popped up" keyboard and the replacement is the super flat keyboard.

What are my options with Verizon? Can I demand a *different* replacement?

How did you get one with a raised keyboard?

I just got mine a couple weeks ago and it has a flat keyboard.

The one I got in December had the raised keyboard. Guess I got lucky. Both phones that were fedexed to me this week had flat, so I'll just live with it. The first one also had a loose headphone jack that's why I got the second one.

Keyboard isn't that bad, although I haven't used it a whole lot since this morning when I got the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones