• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Request: All stock apk and codex files

Cherkin

Lurker
Nov 29, 2013
So I got a Edge for boost and rooted it. Main reason was to get rid of bloat and apps I never use but I think I may have deleted stuff I needed.

I didn't think to do this myself beforehand but could someone with root use a file browser and copy all the files from System/app for me and other users please.

Reactions: WolfStyle
This isn't the answer you're looking for but I can prolly upload a partial backup of system files from titanium.. I too have messed around with system files and some are updated to the latest versions (integrated into system partition) some are altogether missing and some I've added myself to the system partition. But my phone works properly.. our at least as properly as any other hydro edge owners phone does..

If your having problems and you suspect a missing file what problems are you having? We may be able to figure out the issue through deductive reasoning

Upvote 0
I'm having the same problem, defeated something important, everything except Firefox stops randomly, no status bar and I've downloaded many, no sound on calls or text, wallpapers stop and it's just a black screen, I've tried jellybean launcher and jellybean 4.1 status bar, it feels blocked any help with my first root would be appreciated :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones