• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Request] Gingerblur Bar

I've tried to make one and I tried searching for one and failed on both counts. Does anyone have or could make a dock background that is the Gingerblur blue and is the size of the stock Gingerbread dock background?

Thanks in advance.

you're looking for a dock background? or the notification bar?...and which blue?...there are multiple shades of blue throughout GingerBlur...

Upvote 0
I have attached the dock background I tried to fix. This is the full size dock background that would for 5 dock icons. I would like one for the center 3 (like the Nexus S).

What I am doing is using Go Launcher and using it's white icons to make a Nexus S looking homescreen, except Gingerblur blue and white.

Attachments

• blur_dock10.png
    blur_dock10.png
    553 bytes · Views: 57
Upvote 0
Yes. That is what I am looking for. An AOSP dock in blue.

well lets see...here is a AOSP Gingerbread dock...

gingerbread-dock.png

here here is one i made Blue just real quick...

gingerbread-dock-blur-blue.png

now they look completely different with something behind them because they are slightly transparent...

i can mess with the blue one however you want....more or less transparency...darker or lighter...you name it...

Reactions: PACAnesFan
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones