• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help restricted access changed

SavageRobot

Android Expert
Jan 23, 2012
Wales
Has anybody seen this notification before? I keep getting two notifications with this as the title, then the one says under it "voice service is blocked" and the other says "data service is blocked". They keep disappearing for a couple of seconds now and then and then are straight back.
I have actually just tried making a phone call and it comes up with something like "voice calls are currently not enabled" can't remember exactly what it says as the message disappears quickly now after 3 or 4 attempts. I am now assuming that this is probably an EE issue again (wouldn't surprise me to be fair, there is always some sort of issue with them around here) but has anyone else seen this before could I have nudged a setting I shouldn't have?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones