• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Review: htc.EVOlution's Evo 4G, Seidio Innocase II, Screen Protectors, Programs

awesome awesome review/thread, I can't thank you enough!

two quick questions:

1. is this the case Innocase II Surface, Black For use with HTC EVO 4G ?

2. by any miracle can you take a closeup picture of the front of the phone where the top half and bottom half of the case meet? if not, no big deal, I just wanted to see how it looks on the Evo because the one for the Hero did not align 100% and it drove me crazy. it seemed to be related to the volume rocker hole caused that part to be slightly weakened.

either way, thanks again, you're such an awesome contributor to this forum.

Upvote 0
awesome awesome review/thread, I can't thank you enough!

two quick questions:

1. is this the case Innocase II Surface, Black For use with HTC EVO 4G ?

2. by any miracle can you take a closeup picture of the front of the phone where the top half and bottom half of the case meet? if not, no big deal, I just wanted to see how it looks on the Evo because the one for the Hero did not align 100% and it drove me crazy. it seemed to be related to the volume rocker hole caused that part to be slightly weakened.

either way, thanks again, you're such an awesome contributor to this forum.
yes the link is correct. all holes and the case are aligned.

Upvote 0
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones