• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Review: Seidio Innocase II Surface Combo

I looked at this case and like it except for the split in the middle - I wondered how that would hold up. What do owners think as I may try it soon? I did buy Body Glove case at VZ and like it so far. It does not block edges at all. I am not using swivel clip as I do not like that - I put the phone with case in a generic leather holster.

1> Split in middle is very secure, and I can tell you that it will not come apart.

2> The body glove ( I had it for 3 weeks on this did phone) did encroach on the sides, but more noticeably by the trackpad. The Seidio has a much smaller profile leaves a lot more room around the joystick

Upvote 0
I looked at this case and like it except for the split in the middle - I wondered how that would hold up. What do owners think as I may try it soon? I did buy Body Glove case at VZ and like it so far. It does not block edges at all. I am not using swivel clip as I do not like that - I put the phone with case in a generic leather holster.

1> Split in middle is very secure, and I can tell you that it will not come apart.

2> The body glove ( I had it for 3 weeks on this did phone) did encroach on the sides, but more noticeably by the trackpad. The Seidio has a much smaller profile leaves a lot more room around the joystick

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones