• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Review: Steinheil SGP Anti-Fingerprint Screen Guard!

well it's a matte screen protector so it does shade off the brightness a little.

I prefer anti-glare matte so the Steinheil SGP Anti-Fingerprint Screen Guard is high on my list, are you still satisfied (still does not adversely affect brightness)?

I'm still very satisfied with the PowerSupport for 3GS for its anti-glare, anti-sweat, anti-fingerprint benefits >1yr later just bored with the iPhone..

I also like your case is that the Innocase™ II Surface - Pearl White ? , I was thinking of getting that or the Innocase™ Active - Pearl White in addition to classic black, does the white stay white?

Let us know if you're still around, thanks for the review!

Upvote 0
Just got my Steinheil SGP Anti-Fingerprint Screen Guard. I must say it is pretty awesome. No more Fingerprints is a plus in my book!. Kudos to the review!

Ok, so I'm still kinda unclear on the anti fingerprint screen. Does it cover the whole screen including the buttons at the bottom or not and if not do they make a high quality anti fingerprint screen protector that does cover the whole screen with the same high quality texture?

The Steinheil SGP Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protector covers everything on the screen except the front face camera. So answering your question yes the screen cover covers the bottom buttons. Look at the OP pictures posted if you haven't you could see that it clearly covers all besides the front face camera.

Upvote 0
Just got my Steinheil SGP Anti-Fingerprint Screen Guard. I must say it is pretty awesome. No more Fingerprints is a plus in my book!. Kudos to the review!

The Steinheil SGP Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protector covers everything on the screen except the front face camera. So answering your question yes the screen cover covers the bottom buttons. Look at the OP pictures posted if you haven't you could see that it clearly covers all besides the front face camera.

I wasn't able to load up the pic from the OP. That was my whole reason for posting the question in the first place. Thanks for the answer anyways. I got mine last week.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones