• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.::Rhapsody::.

Do you Like Rhapsody?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

ericnail

Android Enthusiast
Dec 27, 2009
Alpharetta, GA
I'm just curious who uses this.

I am currently paying for my first month, and I'm lovin' it.

I don't have to choose which songs to bring with me (B/c of the 32GB limit). I have them all!

It DEF. needs some work, like the Ability to choose replay mode, as well as a "All Songs" list in the "My Library" section.

It also has an issue with playing only 30 second songs (But it's only happened to me once and re-selecting the song fixed it.

I tend to think the future of music is going to be this sort of thing (Like an infinite ipod). It wasn't plausible in the past with the lack of internet, but we're going in a direction where we'll have internet everywhere. (I remember a few years back struggling to have the ability to call people at my hunting camp, now I'm frustrated when I can't stream the live football game there :p)

Anyway, Assuming they step up and fix these issues, I'm curious who here is using it/Will use it.

chart

Rhapsody-Music-Top-Charts.jpg

RhapsodyAndroid.JPG

For those of you curious, you can sign up for a free 7-day trial (without a credit card or anything, don't worry). Just download the app from the market and select "Free Trial".

I use rhapsody at work, aside from the occasional crash it works fine and has most of the albums I want. In my car i usually just use pandora so I don't have to change albums, playlists etc. They are both great in my eyes and if one is having issues I can just switch to the other. I listen to music for 8 to 10 hours a day at work so these apps are both great for the variety and money savings of trying to not hear the same thing every day. Now if they would just put Howard Stern on the sirius app I wouldn't need 2 things to plug in by my Radio.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones