1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

.::Rhapsody::.

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ericnail, Sep 14, 2010.

?

Do you Like Rhapsody?

  1. Yes.

    3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No.

    1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. ericnail

    ericnail Well-Known Member
    Thread Starter
    93

    Dec 27, 2009
    632
    137
    93
    Dr.
    Alpharetta, GA
    I'm just curious who uses this.


    I am currently paying for my first month, and I'm lovin' it.



    I don't have to choose which songs to bring with me (B/c of the 32GB limit). I have them all!

    It DEF. needs some work, like the Ability to choose replay mode, as well as a "All Songs" list in the "My Library" section.

    It also has an issue with playing only 30 second songs (But it's only happened to me once and re-selecting the song fixed it.

    I tend to think the future of music is going to be this sort of thing (Like an infinite ipod). It wasn't plausible in the past with the lack of internet, but we're going in a direction where we'll have internet everywhere. (I remember a few years back struggling to have the ability to call people at my hunting camp, now I'm frustrated when I can't stream the live football game there :p)



    Anyway, Assuming they step up and fix these issues, I'm curious who here is using it/Will use it.



    [​IMG]


    [​IMG]


    [​IMG]


    For those of you curious, you can sign up for a free 7-day trial (without a credit card or anything, don't worry). Just download the app from the market and select "Free Trial".
     

    Advertisement

  2. savoxis

    savoxis Well-Known Member
    163

    Aug 10, 2010
    812
    708
    163
    ODOT Field Services Tech
    Pacific NW
    I like Pandora myself, I have a 200+ GB music collection on my computer so if I want something I have heard before I can always fall back on that.

    Pandora is free and introduces you to new talent, I am satisfied with the song lists it makes 70% of the time and as for the other 30%, I'm just glad its free
     
  3. The Nooner

    The Nooner Active Member
    16

    Feb 23, 2010
    31
    4
    16
    I use rhapsody at work, aside from the occasional crash it works fine and has most of the albums I want. In my car i usually just use pandora so I don't have to change albums, playlists etc. They are both great in my eyes and if one is having issues I can just switch to the other. I listen to music for 8 to 10 hours a day at work so these apps are both great for the variety and money savings of trying to not hear the same thing every day. Now if they would just put Howard Stern on the sirius app I wouldn't need 2 things to plug in by my Radio.
     

Share This Page

Loading...