• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ringdroid Help

g1tube

Oct 19, 2008
Hi,

I've downloaded some songs from my computer to my G1, next step i downloaded Ringdroid from the Android Market.

When i launch the application it just says Record New >> For me to record a voice sound, i cannot access the music ringtone editor?

I have tried pressing menu and touching screen but nothing?

Has anyone else had same problem or am i doing something wrong?

First, quick reply to original threader, when you dont see the music you can hit view all music because normally it will only show what it can use. So hit view all and if you clicked on a gray one that doesn't work it will tell you because the type of file.

Second my ringdroid is glitching I think. When I pull up files it will only play from the beginning. Even when I move the clippers further down the song and hit play it will play from the beginning so i can't hear what I'm clipping. This only happens. Sometimes and if I turn phone on and off it works again briefly then glitches. Half the time. Any ideas? I

Upvote 0
First, quick reply to original threader, when you dont see the music you can hit view all music because normally it will only show what it can use. So hit view all and if you clicked on a gray one that doesn't work it will tell you because the type of file.

Second my ringdroid is glitching I think. When I pull up files it will only play from the beginning. Even when I move the clippers further down the song and hit play it will play from the beginning so i can't hear what I'm clipping. This only happens. Sometimes and if I turn phone on and off it works again briefly then glitches. Half the time. Any ideas? Files are not corrupt or anything because half the time it works.

Thanks for any help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones