• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[ROM] - 12/30 - CleanROM 1.1 - Stable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrosler

Android Enthusiast
Aug 24, 2011
Fargo
www.scottsroms.com
CR.png

CleanROM was designed to be a cleaned up Verizon Stock ROM with minor features and enhancements! This is not a themed ROM! All HTC and Google Apps are up to date as of 12/28/2011. ROM is de-odexed and based on official Verizon RUU 1.02.605.6.

If you liked CleanTOOL you are going to LOVE CleanROM!

Please make sure you read post #2 before you flash!

Post #3 will be list of all user contributions and add-ons for the ROM. If you want to share your work post it in the thread and I will add to this list

Features:
Removed VZW Bloat!
Performance and Battery Tweaks!
Swype!
ES File Explorer!
WiFi Tether!
Battery Icon with Percent!
Ad-Blocking Host File!

Removed:
Adobe Reader, Block Buster, NFL, Golf, Kindle, Slacker, Polaris Office, App Sharing, FaceBook, Flicker, NFS, MY Verizon, VCast Music, VCast Video, Video Surf, VZ Nav, Back Up Assistance, Scan, Twitter, Footprints, Mobile Instant Messenger, Tasks, Usage Monitor, Watch, Printer

Changes in this Version:
Fixed: Random Freezing? Please report what you see!
Added: FlashLight
Added: Quick Boot
Added: Fast Reboot
Added: Polaris Office
Note: All added apps are removable
Removed: Footprints
Removed: Stocks

CR1-Rez2.jpg

Note:
This is an early build! It may have unseen issues or random glitches. Features will also be added as more mods become available. Please leave feedback in this thread or on my site: Scott's ROMS - Home

Please hit the Thanks button if you like this offering. Hit the Donate button if you really like it :)

All Discussion are here: http://androidforums.com/rezound-all-things-root/474904-rom-12-30-cleanrom-1-1-stable.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones